Welcome

My blog is currently under going construction. I'll be back soon as Katie Nesbitt Photography :) Til then, check my Facebook for updates and previews.

About Me

I'm inspired by the little details that make every day beautiful. My shooting style is vintage inspired, casual, and romantic. My aim is to tell your story through photography using unique angles, a laid back shooting style, and creative processing. I'm based out of Newport News, but I love to travel:)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Steffie + Mike | Yorktown Engagement Session - Part One

Last weekend, Steffie and Mike met me in historic Yorktown for an engagement session. The two of them are planning a summer wedding at the gorgeous Freight Shed, so they decided they wanted to do their pics nearby. The afternoon they chose for their session was beautiful!

I really enjoyed working with Steffie and Mike, The two of them are adorable together :) I can't wait to shoot their beach themed wedding this August!

Steffie_Blog1

Steffie_blog2

Steffie_blog3

Steffie_blog4

Steffie_blog5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to leave one :)