Welcome

My blog is currently under going construction. I'll be back soon as Katie Nesbitt Photography :) Til then, check my Facebook for updates and previews.

About Me

I'm inspired by the little details that make every day beautiful. My shooting style is vintage inspired, casual, and romantic. My aim is to tell your story through photography using unique angles, a laid back shooting style, and creative processing. I'm based out of Newport News, but I love to travel:)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

So…there are some pretty huge changes coming soon :) One of those is to this blog! After this, I will no longer be posting updates and new stuff to photographybykate.blogspot.com…instead all of my latest work and misadventures will be up on a new site that’s currently under construction. I’m also going to be changing my name to Katie Nesbitt Photography. Photography by Kate was a temporary name I created for myself while I was still engaged. I’d always intended to become Katie Nesbitt Photography after the wedding. Now that I’m married, I’m excited to rebrand myself using my new name!

Some other things to get excited about: Handmade, DIY packaging I’m working on myself! I’m incorporating a lot of the items I really loved from my own wedding…like these burlap flowers designed after the one I wore in my hair on my wedding day. I’m really REALLY excited about this stuff…I love working on projects, making things, and seeing my ideas come to life so I can’t wait to share these things with everyone! Also, I’m working on getting a client proofing system together. In the future, all of my packages will offer a proofing gallery of all images for you to view and purchase online. These are awesome for friends and family!

So for now, here’s a preview of the packaging I’m putting together…And please make sure you check my Facebook page for my latest work til my new site launches!


See you on the flip side!

Katie


IMG_7932

1 comments:

steph anne said...

I love the packaging of that! It's so cute. I wish I really had the patience & time to do that. Thanks for commenting on my blog. That's pretty cool that you got married on judgement day! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to leave one :)