Welcome

My blog is currently under going construction. I'll be back soon as Katie Nesbitt Photography :) Til then, check my Facebook for updates and previews.

About Me

I'm inspired by the little details that make every day beautiful. My shooting style is vintage inspired, casual, and romantic. My aim is to tell your story through photography using unique angles, a laid back shooting style, and creative processing. I'm based out of Newport News, but I love to travel:)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Amy and Avery

Earlier today I went out to City Center here in Newport News with my best friend Amy and her daughter Avery (my bridesmaid and flowergirl!!) to take a few photos of them. They were good sports and braved the cold for me. Here are some of my favorites!

Amy_blog4

amy_blog9

amy_blog8

Amy_blog7

Amy_blog6

Amy_blog3

Amy_blog1

Amy_blog2

amy_blog11

Amy_blog10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to leave one :)