Welcome

My blog is currently under going construction. I'll be back soon as Katie Nesbitt Photography :) Til then, check my Facebook for updates and previews.

About Me

I'm inspired by the little details that make every day beautiful. My shooting style is vintage inspired, casual, and romantic. My aim is to tell your story through photography using unique angles, a laid back shooting style, and creative processing. I'm based out of Newport News, but I love to travel:)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Suddenly Winter

Lately we've been experiencing some EXTREMELY cold temperatures. Typically our December temeratures are within the 50's, whereas the last couple of weeks, highs have been in the 30's almost every day. Yesterday was actually the first snow of the winter season! It lasted a couple of hours, but didn't stick around for very long afterwards.

Still, it was beautiful while it lasted!

Snowday

1 comments:

Anni said...

Gorgeous! I wish our winter would be that temperate. ;)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to leave one :)