Welcome

My blog is currently under going construction. I'll be back soon as Katie Nesbitt Photography :) Til then, check my Facebook for updates and previews.

About Me

I'm inspired by the little details that make every day beautiful. My shooting style is vintage inspired, casual, and romantic. My aim is to tell your story through photography using unique angles, a laid back shooting style, and creative processing. I'm based out of Newport News, but I love to travel:)

Monday, January 3, 2011

District of Columbia

We went out to Washington, DC this past weekend to see a football game. Before the game we drove into the city and walked around for a little bit, browsing in some of the Smithsonian Museums. I was happy I had my camera with me because the District of Columbia has some of the most interesting architecture.

dcblog3

dcblog2

dcblog5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to leave one :)