Welcome

My blog is currently under going construction. I'll be back soon as Katie Nesbitt Photography :) Til then, check my Facebook for updates and previews.

About Me

I'm inspired by the little details that make every day beautiful. My shooting style is vintage inspired, casual, and romantic. My aim is to tell your story through photography using unique angles, a laid back shooting style, and creative processing. I'm based out of Newport News, but I love to travel:)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Krista - Maternity

I met up with Krista and her family this Saturday morning at Yorktown Beach. To say that it was the coldest morning of the year isn't an exaggeration! It was a frigid 19 degrees, but we were able to get a few shots! Enjoy these images of this sweet family :)

Blog_1
Blog_2
Blog-3
blog-6
Blog-5
blog-7

2 comments:

Cricket said...

You rock Katie..those are lovely pictures! <3

Katie H. said...

Thanks Christina :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to leave one :)